As far as resolutions are concerned, last year I quit doing something so this year I'm going to resolve to do something. Ya follow? Last year I cut up my credit card and I can officially say I've been credit card free for 365 days! Wahoo. Feels great, thanks Dave!
This year I've decided to DO two things:
1. I will try each day to find someone or something that I appreciate and take time to be thankful for them/it. Russ is always saying I need to slow down and I think he's right. Life goes by so fast, I want to not only remember it, but enjoy it too. I think this resolution will help with that.
2. (And here's where the eye rolling comes into play) I will quit making waste. Well, not completely, but more specifically we are going to start recycling. I've been wanting to do this for a while I've just been too lazy. So, in 2011 I'm going to make the effort and recycle tin, glass, plastic and paper.
And there you have it folks, these are my big resolutions for 2011. What are your resolutions?
1 comment:
When we moved to GH, we started recycling and, corny as it sounds, it's so . . . rewarding. Don't know if that's the right word, but it does make me feel good. Our garbage company makes it super-easy - they pick it up for us each week and it's super cheap. How could we NOT do it?
Anyway, no resolutions for me this year. I just want to make it through these next 6 months without nausea. (Just when I think it's over, it hits again. Blah.) Unfortunately, I am not in charge of that! :)
Post a Comment