Background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring Fever

That's the only explanation for it. The restlessness, the crankiness, the irritability and all that goes with the winter blues. We have thoroughly enjoyed the snow this year, we've played outside and gone sledding a number of times, but I think the kids have had enough.


I'm ready to have the windows opened, I want to see the very tips of daffodils popping up and I want nothing more than to go for a walk OUTSIDE! My kids are ready to play outside too. Take a look a what they've been up to...



Innocent looking enough right? They were tackling each other on the couch.


The crabbiness...



Dribbling, playing basketball. Its just a matter of time before something gets broken.



Looks like hugging, but really more tackling.



Hitting baseballs in the house. Again, just a matter of time...



Benn's warming up for spring training; Avah in her leotard thinking its summer.

No comments: